WORKSHOP INVENTORY AND BRAINSTORMING
Generating a clear and horizontal picture with and for all involved. A pleasurable quickscan with an instant and inspiring result.
Horizontal roadmapping; where are we now, where do we want to go, how to get there and what do we encounter?
WORKSHOP SEQUENCE TEAM DYNAMICS/PERSONAL
Tangible and revealing constellation of the team, processes and structure. View the interface between personal competencies and what they can do for the organization.
WORKSHOP (4 SESSIONS)
State of the art tool for strategy execution. Support and commitment is generated with all stakeholders. (4 to 6 workshops over a period of a few months.) During the workshops, mutual understanding is generated in different parts and levels of the organization. Further focus on teambuilding, engagement, involvement for the new course, discovery learning and raising awareness of the need for change. Jim Haudan, CEO of Root Learning, author of the Art of Engagement; “When iteration and dialogue are combined, they elicit people’s opinions, beliefs, attitudes and conclusions… “
WORKSHOP SEQUENCE STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVE AND SCENARIO PLANNING (2 SESSIONS)
In co-operation with Marius Rietdijk, PhD, faculty Business Science and Business Economics, VU Amsterdam. (2 sessions)
- Brainstorming horizontally about the company’s future and strategy.
- Inspiring visual dialogue about where from and where to go.
- Becoming concious of the impossibility to successfully predict the future, yet prepare for certain scenarios that might occur.
- Creating more robust business models by testing them in different scenarios, which significantly improves the chances of survival and growth for an organisation.
- Translating the new business model with adapted strategy and fitting behaviour.
- What behaviour leads to positive stimulants, better performances, improved revenue, added creativity, increased energy and more enthusiasm?
- Securing the new behaviour through the latest developments in behavioural studies.
WORKSHOP CUSTOMER VALUE PROPOSITION
Effectively roadmapping your project’s customer value, along with the expectations and the experience your clients might have.
FLOW CHARTING, IN CO-OPERATION WITH TEAM MARC LAMMERS
Becoming concious of the fact that an organisation’s flow is measurable and visual, horizontally roadmapping which route unveils the flow.
WORKSHOP SEQUENCE C-LEVEL VISIONING & PLANNING (2 SESSIONS)
In co-operation with Marius Rietdijk, PhD, faculty Business Science and Business Economics, VU Amsterdam. (2 sessions) A tailor-made program for executives. Strategy charting, scenario planning, customer value and broad brainstorming.
In co-operation with Frank van der Laan Trainingen.
Contrary to our workshops, where we divide groups in small units, our clinics take a more plenary format. The clinics occasionally get used in a supporting factor during a series of workshops or in a larger event.
Interactive mapping event on symposia, bootcamps en congresses. A connecting and revealing tool for network- and information crossovers